Not just an idea...a life changing experience.

Freedom Thirty Five is all about experiencing life, not waiting until I'm 65 to retire. I want to see things I have never seen, meet new people, take on new challenges, make new friends and reconnect with old ones.



Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 92 – Bozeman, MT – May 24th, 2011

I arrived in Bozeman early in the afternoon before my couch surfing host, Lisa was home from work.  So I did what I always love to do when I arrive in a new city, I headed out for a run.  Bozeman is a smaller city, with a couple ski hills nearby and like many mountain towns, tons of running and biking trails.  I found a park and trail system that brought me up on a ridge that overlooked the town.

After my run I met up with Lisa and her roommate Evan.  The three of us headed out for a hike up to the big white M that is on the side of hill overlooking town.  Unfortunately on our way rain delayed us, so we ended up at the Bozeman’s newest brewery 406.  Afterwards the rain stopped and we completed the hike.  Lisa is a marathon runner too, and currently training for a 50K (31 miles) ultra marathon, so we had a lot of good running talk.  After the hike we headed for Pizza and beer and then home.  I liked Bozeman; it was a bit small but a fun town nonetheless.

Album Link:  FTF Day 92

No comments:

Post a Comment