Not just an idea...a life changing experience.

Freedom Thirty Five is all about experiencing life, not waiting until I'm 65 to retire. I want to see things I have never seen, meet new people, take on new challenges, make new friends and reconnect with old ones.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 100-101 – Spokane, WA – June 1st-2nd, 2011

I spent 2 nights in Spokane.  I did a couple runs along the centennial trail, visited the Steam Plant Grill which is built in the old Steam Plant and has a lot of the old pipes, and equipment still present.  I did a nice long walk downtown and took a lot of photos and enjoyed the massive waterfalls, amplified by the fact that the water levels are very high.  I also visited the Northern Lights Brewery, and Sandra’s local (not gay) bar.  I really liked Spokane and definitely could live there in the future.  I headed out Thursday morning and drove to Kelowna, BC, finally Canada!











web Album:FTF Day 100-101

No comments:

Post a Comment