Not just an idea...a life changing experience.

Freedom Thirty Five is all about experiencing life, not waiting until I'm 65 to retire. I want to see things I have never seen, meet new people, take on new challenges, make new friends and reconnect with old ones.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 129 – Anchorage, AK June 30th, 2011

Today was a chance to get cleaned up, do some laundry and make arrangements for the next couple of adventures.  I met with Thomas at REI and we did some digging on the Bomber traverse but came up empty handed trying to find a map, so we decided the GPS would have to do.  I met Edra for lunch, another CS host in Anchorage, and she invited me to stay anytime since I had been well endorsed by a friend of hers, Sandra,  that hosted me in Spokane, WA.  That evening Thomas and I met with Chloe and Lewis a couple other CSer visiting Anchorage.  We discussed our plans for the weekend.  Lewis seemed interested and had lots of experience (summiting Denali by himself in 2010), while Chloe did not seem up for the trip.  We told Lewis to get back to us if he was interested.

No album

No comments:

Post a Comment