Not just an idea...a life changing experience.

Freedom Thirty Five is all about experiencing life, not waiting until I'm 65 to retire. I want to see things I have never seen, meet new people, take on new challenges, make new friends and reconnect with old ones.



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 153 – Prince George, British Columbia – July 24th, 2011

After previous day driving for so long, I was relieved to only have to drive 454 km to Prince George (PG).  I arrived around 12:30Pm and met with couchsurfing hostess Quinn.  She was originally from Calgary Alberta, and had moved to PG about won year ago to pursue a graduate degree.  I set off on a run through the woods near the university.  When I returned she took me on the grand tour of PG, including the PG man, the collection of art bears scattered around town and a few different murals.  The town itself was very dead for a Sunday afternoon.  That night we headed out to a local pub for a dinner.  I headed out of town early the next morning headed for the Rockies.

No comments:

Post a Comment