Not just an idea...a life changing experience.

Freedom Thirty Five is all about experiencing life, not waiting until I'm 65 to retire. I want to see things I have never seen, meet new people, take on new challenges, make new friends and reconnect with old ones.



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here's a few statistics from my trip:


Miles Driven 35165
Gallons of Gas 1954
Days  272
Nights of Couchsurfing 109
Nights of Camping 82
States Visited 27
National Parks 24
Provinces & Territories 3
Countries 2
Photos taken (approx) 16000


It was an amazing journey and I have no regrets, I have learned a lot grown, and come out of it with a new appreciation for North America.  I encourage all of you to embark on voyages, save the money, throw away societal expectations and get out there and live life!

here's just a random few photos from my trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment