Not just an idea...a life changing experience.

Freedom Thirty Five is all about experiencing life, not waiting until I'm 65 to retire. I want to see things I have never seen, meet new people, take on new challenges, make new friends and reconnect with old ones.



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outerbanks to NYC

Well the trip plans are taking shape.  I'm leaving in just over 2 weeks.  Still lots of last minute preparations but somehow or another I will be ready.  Check out the intinerary tab for details on where we'll be and when, as we progress I will update the sheet.  I will be in NYC Feb 28th - Mar 6th, I will be visting my friends there and picking up Rose.  Please post suggestions either here on the suggestions page of things I should see while in NYC, DC or elsewhere.

It's going to be really hard to leave all of my friends, but I'm trying to make the most of the last two weeks I have in Greenville.  Many of them have become very close, and I'm sure we'll stay in contact for many many years to come.

Greg

1 comment:

  1. Dude you should go to the Hoser Hut while you are in NYC.

    ReplyDelete