Not just an idea...a life changing experience.

Freedom Thirty Five is all about experiencing life, not waiting until I'm 65 to retire. I want to see things I have never seen, meet new people, take on new challenges, make new friends and reconnect with old ones.



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FTF Day 13 - Washington DC

Rose and I spent the day touring the City with our host Tiffany.  We visited the National Gallery, Chinatown, the Jefferson Memorial and the Air space Museum.  We knew one day was not enough to take in everything in the city but unfortunately our schedule would only allow for one day.  Luckily I had visited DC about 4 or 5 years ago and got to take in most of the city then.  So despite the rain, I felt we made the most of the day.

Complete Album:  FTF Day 13 - Washington DC

No comments:

Post a Comment